Want to get away before the Christmas season? How about a week on the beaches of Havana, enjoying delicious organic food, vibrant Cuban culture and daily yoga classes.
A week at Mhai Yoga is like a mini journey for yourself. It’s a week to disconnect from technology, the fast paced life we are used to, and to reconnect with nature.
You get to recharge your body and mind, with delicious freshly prepared organic food, sunrise meditation, immersion into the amazing Cuban culture, excursions, wonderful workshops, lots of free time and of course a very rewarding yoga journey.
The retreat is led by yoga master, Eduardo Pimentel, founder of the Cuban Yoga Association and Natalie O’Connell. Everyone we work with at Mhai Yoga is Cuban, ensuring a true and authentic experience.
Next retreat is this November, 3-10 on the beaches of Havana.
Everything except the flight and departure tax is included:
- 7 night accommodations in beachfront villas (double occupancy)
- 3 organic meals a day (100% vegetarian with some chicken or sea food options, made fresh daily with fruits and veggies picked from the organic gardens each morning)
- Unlimited water, herbal tea, Cuban coffee
- 2 yoga classes a day, silent morning beach meditation
- 1 private class with Eduardo Pimentel
- 1 hour rejuvenation facial
- Daily activities, workshops, lectures (salsa lessons, mandala making, hiking, etc…)
- 2 excursions (Yoga is practiced during the excursion and meals are included, first excursion is into Havana Vieja (old city) and the second is into the Province of Pinar del Rio, to the UNESCO protected biosphere natural park)
Price: $1295 CAD, taxes INCLUDED