Ysidro … a.k.a. DJ YumaNiche.. advises us that he WILL BE IN THE HOUSE at the TO Salsa Ball. Timba Cubana and Cuban reggaeton will be represented for your listening and dancing pleasure… at…
Toronto Salsa Ball – One Night. Dance in the New Year Right.
Join us New Year’s Eve 2011 for an evening of mystery, elegance, and dancing!
Date: December 31, 2011; Doors open at 8pm, Showcase starts at 9pm
Location: 918 Bathurst Culture, Arts, Media and Education Centre – 918 Bathurst Street (north of Bloor Street). Just steps from Bathurst Subway Station; street parking and enforced parking lots all around.
Dress Code: Masquerade attire – Dress to impress.
There were 4 DJs and now there are 5. Timba Cubana has been added to the roster…
- 5 DJs and 3 rooms to keep your feet dancing the best of Salsa, Timba, Bachata, Zouk, and Reggaeton in the main room.
- FREE swag bags for the first 60 guests to arrive
- Dance Showcase with some of Toronto’s hottest talent at 9 pm
- Complimentary hors d’oeurvres and sweets through the night to keep you energized!
- Dress in your best threads, masquerade style and win big in the “Best Dressed Competition”
- Complimentary champagne to toast in the new year
- Door prizes including 2 trips!
- Complimentary coat check
- Cash Bar
- Photo opportunities with professional photographer, Don Niemi
- A great and memorable night!